Thursday, September 21, 2006

Monster Hunter 2nd Anniversary Party

Today, September the 21st, is the 2nd Anniversary of the North American launch of Capcom's Monster Hunter for PS2! To celebrate, I threw a Monster Hunter Anniversary Party for my fellow hunters! I even drew Poogie on a cake, and prepared some snacks based on the game! Then we went on a quick Kut-Ku hunt on Monster Hunter Freedom for the PSP. Here are some pics of the snacks and cake! Mmm, roooks tasty!! (We're such big dorks!)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed this! Hahaha, looks like you had a good time.

- C

Aaron Batara said...

hey, i see super punch out behind u! :) hmmm, ur wearing lip stick...i've never seen u wear lip stick before. ur becoming a real girl! lol

Banewulfe said...

What? No, I would never wear lipstick!! The picture was just a really lo-res pic. Become a real girl?! HAH! NEVER!!!