Sunday, January 13, 2008

More Woodland Creatures...

One of my resolutions is to eat healthier. In order to force myself into this, I'm only keeping 2 large bags of spinach in my fridge. So all day I've been munching on a bag of spinach like they're potato chips. Just a bag of spinach in one hand, and stuffing leaves in my mouth with the other. I probably look like a lazy panda. Must try... not to think... of meat. Or ice cream.

Anyway, these are sort of "leftovers" from last year... some older sketches of a bobcat and squirrel that I just decided to add color to.

And some fox sketches...

More bears... I didn't feel like coloring them. Are you guys tired of seeing bears? I think these are the last of my bear sketches...

And MORE squirrels!

Stay tuned for more!
~Genevieve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEARS MORE BEARS

~ Anton

Mokuu said...

Im craving these...seriously.

Ed S. said...

I noticed your forearms were looking rather bulgey... with tattoos of anchors. Ugugugugug! Strong til the finich!

Banewulfe said...

HAHAHA! You crack me up. While reading your comment, I just can't help but to read aloud your transcription of Popeye's signature chuckle. Yup, I'm on the second bag of spinach. I love your answer to "Why do you think the Honeydew is the Money Melon?" I mean, your response was so clever and funny it seems there can be no other right answer!

Hey Mokuu! Thanks for dropping by! I'll add your blog to my Friends! You have a very cool, expressive style--perfect for an animator!

Corrick said...

All this talk of green food, and you'd think there would be pictures of dinosaurs!

*reaches in his bag of tree stars, glances to the label and sees 100% freshness guaranteed with flashbacks of your mother*

...Weird. Nice job, though!