Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sorry for the Lack of Updates!

Hey everyone!

Thanks to all who've been checking up on me and poking me with a stick to see if I'm still alive. I'm sorry I've disappeared for a while, but I've been swamped with an overwhelming amount of things going on since my last post. I promise I'll update when I get a chance, and have pics from:

Various Gift Sketches
Japan!! O_O
MakerFaire
Cherry Blossom Festival
My first Cosplay experience at Fanime '08! ^__^

Until next time!!
~Genevieve

10 comments:

Richard Gaines said...

Can't wait!!

Corrick said...

This is NOT another boobie drawing! *pout*

It'll do, it'll do.

Now for anticipation and perspiration. *sniff*

Ed S. said...

Whatever. I'm sick of you and your not-giving-us-drawings. What? Are you too busy working on Flash projects or playing Cave Troll to cater to our hungry eyeballs?

You disappoint me Banewulfe. You can make it up to me by giving me a Disgaea statuette for my birthday.

enb said...

wow!
you have an amazing life with all that going on- looking forward to hearing more. cheers

Corrick said...

I...I'll remember her for her venti sized ass cheeks.

Here's to 300 lbs of Memories.

Chinamouse said...

Girl, where in the hell are you?!
This is not rad at all.

tsenzen said...

hey!

i just found you :D

Colleen F said...

You haven't talked to me in years!
Are you too good for your HOME!?!??!

IRene said...

haven't hear from you for a long time~~how's everything? you went to Fanime? that's cool~~

Ben Shafer said...

going through withdrawals over here. When are you gonna post more stuff? :)