Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Islands in the Sky Launched at Wondercon '09!

Hey Guys!

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been incredibly busy working on our new comic, Islands in the Sky, for 9 months. Actually it's been 2 years in the making before it evolved into a comic. Joe and I have been working really hard on the project at the same time handling my work at EA, so I'm very sorry that I haven't been able to reply back to your emails and comments in a while.

Well it's finally launched! Check out our new site:
Islands in the Sky


I'm happy to say it was an unexpected success! Thank you so much for all of you who came to visit our booth. Now that the craziness is over it looks like I'll be busy catching up with things at work and the after effects of the Con. After that, I'll be updating our webcomic, playing my backlog of video games, anime and manga, and of course, updating my friggin' blog more often! XD

Thanks! ^__^
Genevieve

9 comments:

Iwasaki Koji said...

Hey, Genevieve! It was great meeting you at the con. I've been all but drooling over your art ever since.

Banewulfe said...

Hey Iwasaki! I'm so happy you like the art! It was great meeting you too, and thanks so much for stopping by to visit the booth! I hope to have more updates soonish... ^__^

Corrick said...

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *squeaks*

Remrie Arrie said...

Genevieve! It was awesome meeting you at Fanime, I got a magnet set and poster of Wrench and I love them to death. The next time I see you I'll have to get a manga from you personally.

Things were a bit slow that Monday on the final day of Fanime but it was great to see you both times at your booth before everything got shut down at like 4pm. @_@

With much love keep up the awesome work, I love your art! Great job!
~ Remrie Arrie
www.RemrieArrie.Blogspot.Com

(Fanime Monday '09 I was the one dressed like a slut, mini skirt, heels, black top, long brown etc. It was great meeting you)

Banewulfe said...

Hey Remrie!

Of course I remember you! Thanks for visiting me both times at Fanime, and thank you so much for writing me to keep in touch! I enjoyed reading your introspective threads on your blog--they're quite motivational! It was such a pleasure meeting you, too, and I'm happy you liked your magnet set and poster of Kayli. I hope we'll have plenty of new and fun stuff out in time for Comic Con, which is coming around quick! Take care!

Remrie Arrie said...

I'm glad you like them! And I look forward to meeting you again.

On another note how do you pronounce your name? It's very interesting I've been wondering about it since I first saw it.

Remrie Arrie said...

On a side note, the poster I bought is a bit tricky to get a good frame for it. Looks like I'll have to get a few inches larger. XD

If I don't get a frame for it, it'll likely get damaged. D=

"Rem" said...

Just an update! I got a good frame for it that it fits in very well! I hung it over the back of my couch on the wall right where everybody can see it, and of course the magnet set is on the small fridge I have, but nobody ever notices them unless I point it out. Then of course they get a huge kick out of it.

Although I am disturbed she has my nipples. >w>

I'll have to pick up the comic sometime, certainly if I see your booth again!

Anonymous said...

was there when the comic first was sold at comic-con and i am still hoping there will be another installment coming up soon. keep up all the great work