Thursday, July 16, 2009

Business Cards and Posters!

Hey Guys!

Yeah, I'm on a roll for updating today, hahah! That means after this I will go back into my hermit hole for another year or so, right? XD Mayyyybe... I just might have one more update coming up later next week...

We have some new upcoming art for our new two-sided Kayli business cards. These will be at our table as well as the artwork sold as a set of 11x17" glossy posters! Be sure to follow the full story on our IITS Blog! Hope to see y'all there this year at San Diego Comic Con '09! ^___^

~Genevieve

7 comments:

Danny said...

meeeeeeeYOW!

Olivia said...

you have a booth at comicon im so proud of you sending you an email right now!

Layingdown3d said...

Hey its Charles from Drawing group. I'm ordering your comic book this week. your drawing style rocks. i love the detail you put in the character. you have great style of drawing i'm really happy 4 you.

Banewulfe said...

Hey Charles! Thank you for the kind words! We will be sure to send you a signed copy! Thanks so much for picking up our book! ^__^

jriggity said...

Excellent work!

jriggity

YuRi said...

OMFG! Amazing ^w^, you have a beautiful and hard working art, I follow your blog sweetie ^o^

Banewulfe said...

Jriggity - Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love following the exciting progress of your Dober work! ^__^

YuRi - Thank you so much!! You are so sweet. I love your Medusa cosplay. Soul Eater is one of my favorite anime!! ^___^