Monday, January 18, 2010

Puppy Love

Hey Guys!

Sorry this blog has been sort of quiet lately. I have a ton of projects on my plate so things have been busy for me. Last night I was learning some watercoloring techniques through some of Bill Presing's tutorials, in preparation for an art trade I'm doing for my talented friend, Tuna Bora. I feel Presing is a master at what he does, and I adore his watercoloring skills and style! He's a very inspiring artist to many who know him! ^_^

Although this isn't the piece I am doing for Tuna, here is a Kayli-chibi I sketched up as practice. Like the song goes, "And they call it, Puppy Love."

Hope you guys like! ^__^
~Genevieve

6 comments:

Nadia said...

sassy! ^^

tunaf1sh said...

YAY

Kiyoshi said...

I like it a lot.. aside from the odd sausage-breast. I honestly thought where her ribcage started was her boob (hidden under her arm) but then I saw that! XD

dave said...

REOWR!!

dave said...

Incredibly hot.

Genevieve Tsai said...

Awww, thanks guys! I'm glad you like! ^__^