Tuesday, April 09, 2013

A Lil' Update of Random Stuff!

Hey Guys!
Still pretty busy these days on a few big, exciting projects! But I wanted to post some stuff I've been up to in the past! :D

Running With Friends

I designed the bulls and the splash poster for this game as well as the storyboards for the FTUE. The main kid from Hanging with Friends was a pre-existing character but I changed him up a bit along with his friends. The game is currently released in Canada and will soon launch internationally!

{UPDATE 5/17: Running with Friends is now out! Check it out at the iTunes App Store HERE!}
Below, I had the pleasure of working with my brilliant co-worker, Ian Graham, on this idea for an endless flyer. He even built a working prototype of the game! Because the idea inherently involved traveling between flying islands and dragons, I couldn't help but give the chibi characters a bit of my ol' Kayli/Gordo flair! X3
Some creature and character doodles.
Some ideas for a friend's Wing Chun class mascot.
An old unfinished sketch done for The Ville splash screen.
Hope you like! ^__^
~Genevieve

12 comments:

Sparky said...

Good stuff. It's always good to see Kayli and Gordo! :-) I like that dragon.

Always good to see a post from you. Good luck on the new projects.

-Sparky

Sparky said...

I like the bunny too.

-Sparky

Genevieve Tsai said...

Thank you so much, Sparky! It's always so nice to hear from you! Glad you enjoy these new pieces! I can't wait to show you what I'm currently working on (when I'm able to show it, at least!). I'm pretty excited about it! XD Take Care!

Ericka Hampton said...

Hey bro… you and I met at CTN last year ^_^. I just happened to come across your blog because you commented on one of the blogs i follow so i decided to troll through yours ^_^. You have some really nice stuff keep up the good work^_^

Danielle Brown said...

Oh my gosh, I am in love with your work. I have no idea how I haven't seen it until now...

Totally look forward to more!

Genevieve Tsai said...

Hey Ericka! - Good to hear from you again! Thank you for your compliments on my work and for stopping by! Hope to see you at CTN again this year!

Hi Danielle! - Wow!! Thank you SO much, it means a lot coming from you. Your characters are incredible, super expressive and so colorful! I love it! Thank you for visiting!

Anonymous said...

nice stuff genevieve!

Nick said...

nice genevieve!

Katy Hargrove said...

So much awesome! I love your drawings.

Aira said...

FANTASTIC! Amazing your work Genevieve :D

Cupcake. said...

Hi Genevieve! I recently stumbled upon your art work and I must say, they are amazing. Are you by any chance from Malaysia or anywhere near there? It's because for one of your illustrations, you used animals typically found in Borneo, and you named the little tiger Penjaga. :D

Genevieve Tsai said...

Wow! Thank you SO much for the wonderful comments, everyone!! ^__^
Katy - It's good to see you here! Thank you so much for visitng my blog--I LOVE your work!! Hope to see you at CTN!
Cupcake - Hehehe! I'm not from Malaysia, but yes, the main character IS from there! Thanks for noticing!