Friday, November 21, 2014

Come Say Hello @ CTN Expo 2014 - T-72

Hey Guys!

Whew! I've been so busy this year, I can't believe it's already nearing the end of November! If you're going to CTN Expo Nov 21st -23rd, come swing by T-72 in HALL A and say hello! ^__^
Here's a little WIP preview of a new piece I've been working on! And yes, it involves MOAR GOBLINS! (Have you noticed a trend? Hehe ^_^;) Goblin Techies, to be exact, haplessly being chased by Jakiro. This is my interpretation of the characters so you'll notice I changed up their design a bit... I'll explain more in a longer post later!


Speaking of DOTA 2, WeLoveFine.com is having a huge DOTA 2 Sale next week, November 24th - 27th!! So if you wanna snag some sweet, sweet swag, check out their site! More info below:

All four days (11/24-11/27): ALL DOTA 2 shirts are 15% off! 
Monday and Tuesday (11/24-11/25: all DOTA 2 plush are 20% off!
Tuesday and Wednesday (11/25-11/26): DOTA 2 mini heroes are buy 4, get 1 free!
Wednesday and Thursday (11/26-11/27): all DOTA 2 accessories are on sale! 10%-20% off!

Please visit my official WeLoveFine Artist Page where you can find all of my DOTA 2 Tees (plus more exciting new stuff coming soon!!) if you haven't picked one up! :D

Thanks a bunch, everyone! Hope to see you at CTN! ^__^
~Genevieve

1 comment:

Michael Twin said...

I really liked this part of the article. with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this. Success for you............. ...... ..... ...